Feb 29, 2012

Month of Hearts (part 2)

And you'd think my month of hearts just ended up like that? Hahaha.
No way!

This is my part 2, another memorable experience in the month of February.

As we went back to school after a long vacation, haha, just kidding, well, after the continuous competitions, we had another busy week practicing for our Junior-Senior Promenade which will be on the 26th, we had to familiarize our song, finish writing the batch's history, prophecy and last will and testament.

And the day has finally come. The event's scheduled to start around 5 PM. All Juniors and Seniors were told to gather around 4 PM, hence, as always, students were late and so the event also started late.


I was wearing a black and yellow gown, which I rented a day before the promenade. Haha. (Always last minute even on school activities.)



The sun was about to set, and that's the cue of the start of the promenade. Juniors and Seniors were all gorgeous, wearing such beautiful gowns and tuxedos, and finally walked charmingly in the red carpet.

With Victor Tan, my partner.
The program was going on, the event getting successful. I didn't expect that I will have so much fun during the promenade. The fact that it was our last one, well, I did not play the "KJ" role this time, I danced as much as I could with the people whom I got close with. Savoring each moment with them, for I know, this will be the last time I'll ever see and be with these people.

With a Junior student, Aldrin Juanico, one of my closest friends.
Seniors with Tcher Ann and Tcher Ivy
The night was truly stunning, incredible and Paris! :)
Truly, this is a night worth remembering for.

Moving on...

By the next day, the Seniors prepared for the pictorials, the ones we will use for our yearbook. The boys had their pictorials first, and then, its the time for the girls to show off!

The Zealous Girls
The Bud Sisters
We had another fun and different experience at that time. Everyone went brainstorming on what poses to make, for it will be forever showed in our yearbook. Haha. The faces were all blooming. Everyone's happy.


February...the month of hearts indeed.
For me, it's not just the month for the lovey-dovey couples, its a month of sharing love to your love ones, your family, friends, teachers and even to your enemies :)

Love is not just giving gifts, flowers, chocolates, the dates, kisses and hugs.
It's about the memories. The one that you share with everyone else. The one that you keep forever. 

To love is to give. To love is to share. To love is forgive :)
I just love the month of February!

No comments:

Post a Comment