May 17, 2021

The Leo Advantage Way (LAW)

I stumbled upon Nomad Finance Girl in 2018 - she's an influencer, a serial entrepreneur, and a forex trader. Her stories always speak to me and I've wanted to meet her for the longest time to be able to learn more from her. That's when I decided to attend her trading school - The Leo Advantage. It took me a long while to finally enroll because back then I didn't have enough resources and I had a lot of other excuses. Finally I decided to enter LA last December 2020 because I wanted 2021 to be a year when I'll finally be able to start my journey to financial freedom.

Because a lot of people are looking for reviews for this school, I decided to write one to help others decide if they want to enter this trading school or not.

I want to emphasize what they posted on their website -

"The idea was straightforward: make trading accessible to everyone by making it extremely simple.

With the LAW, anyone can trade for only 5 minutes a day and without the use of any news or indicators - just the plain, naked charts."

True to their words, the LAW makes trading extremely easy. Prior to this, I had no idea of the forex market. I don't know the terminologies and jargons because I didn't study them (unlike stocks, crypto, mutual funds, etc.) For me, this is a whole new world and I am extremely glad that our mentors made it very easy to understand. 

For me who is lazy and has a lot of other responsibilities, the LAW provides a convenient way to trade. I don't have to check the news or look at other indicators. The strategy that they'll teach from just looking at the chart - WORKS! Trading for 5 minutes? Nope, it only takes a minute or less. Set-up the chart, click trade, and voila just wait.

BUT...

But to anyone who's looking for an overnight success, this is not for you. Before attending class I thought that my enrolment fee would only cover the 3 day class but it will not. The LAW is not a 3-day trip to financial freedom, it may take 2-3 years for you to very profitable and it will also entail work on your part. There are 4 levels in the LAW. The first level is the initial 3 day class, after you pass the requirements you will get access to level 2 where heavier requirements will then need to be met for you to be able to get to level 3 and so on until you get to Level 4. Each level will have different strategies taught and the student will be guided closely by their mentors (MMM & NFG). I'm now in Level 2! (yaaaay~) 💖

I won't spoil much because it's definitely no fun in knowing what'll happen. Am just excited and honored to be mentored by top traders and entrepreneurs in the country!

Oh did I mention? LA is also not just a school but a community. We have clubs~ (yesssss!!!) Aside from being taught by MMM & NFG, you'll be able to meet a lot of the students from diverse backgrounds (entrepreneurs, influencers, financial advisors, gamers, otaku, bookworms) and learn from them. I was very excited then to be able to join the Otaku Club because I can talk to them about anime all day long! Now my favorite is the ever active Book Club where we conduct sessions every month to talk about books and how we can apply our learnings from what we've read.

I guess I pretty much covered the basics. I hope to see you soon in LA Community!

(Beginning June 2021, LA will be 100% student-referred. If you want to enroll and don't know anyone, you can use my code LA-JEW and also get P3,000 off!)





If you have any questions re LA, you can comment down below :)


3 comments:

  1. Hi. Do you have to pay for every level?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello! Nope :) the payment is one-time only. Then you can also take review classes for each level whenever you can.

      Delete
  2. hi, is your code still active and be use? thanks a lot!

    ReplyDelete