Jul 30, 2011

Fifteen!



"Growing old is mandatory but Growing-up is optional"





Yes, I am now Fifteen years old, but I cant fully say that I am already a grown-up.
The way I talk, walk, behave, and act is part of growing-up, and those who know me well, will also agree that I am still doing childish and immature acts, which is not proper for my age. LOL

However, despite being younger than my peers (I'm a year younger than most of my classmates), I can easily adapt to the environment, and can easily mingle with them. I believe that my friendly nature is very important in having friends.

Anyway, going back to the main subject of this post, which is my fifteenth birthday.
Im gonna share how my mood fluctuated in this day.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Today was the examination day for the scholarship in the University of Immaculate Concepcion which was administered in NDDU-Ibed in General Santos City.
I havent asked permission from my parents yet that I will take the exam,
I just rushed in the bathroom, took a bath and after I finished wearing my clothes, that's the time I told my father where I was going. (hahaha)
Luckily, my father approved.

Then, I went to the meeting place of AlSci seniors. The store in front of the St. Peter and Paul in Lagao, which is just beside the campus.
I am so happy back then, of course, primarily, coz its my birthday.

So, the examination went on for just 40 minutes, but we were given 72 items to answer.
We were all pressured because of the short time given.
The professor told us that its already enough, and we must all pass our papers.
Luckily, I finished the exam but the others didnt.

So, after the exam, we had our career guidance with the UIC's Admission Officer, and he asked us what courses are we going to take up.
I had this different feeling. Im amazed on how he could persuade everyone on what is the better course that we should take up, nevertheless, confusing us with the courses we already decided.

After the career talk, as we went outside, I asked my comrades if they are going in our house, to celebrate my birthday, because I already told my parents that some might come. But unfortunately, no one came.

"This day will be just like the other borings day of my life", I thought.
Coz, when I got back home, there's no electricity and I can't go online so I just sat on table and eat and eat and eat. My family were the only one who were there, celebrating with me...


So, I texted my schoolmate to come over and bring some companions, and also, my classmates when I was still in elementary. 

I really persuaded them to come since our home is very boring if its just us, especially if there's no electricity at all.

Well, they ended up coming and we ate again, together!






Its a happy ending. keke.

Happy Birthday Again to me!

4 comments:

  1. Jewelle, pwedeng isalin mo ito sa wikang tagalog??

    ReplyDelete
  2. wikang tagalog ba ang laban dito??

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow. I can see your medals there. Haha. So many. =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. @2peeeps: Yung mga articles lang po sa Filipino. :)
    @Joanna: hahaha. di pa nga kita lahat :D nakatago ^^

    ReplyDelete