Mar 26, 2015

Incomprehensible

Sometimes I wonder if I'm the only one who feels this emptiness that sucks the life out of me which I can't possibly explain. 


cr: Flickr

Let me ask you..
Did you also had that feeling where you don’t want to talk to anybody? You don’t want to smile, say hi, or wave to familiar faces. You simply don’t want to fake being happy. And the problem is: you don’t know exactly what’s wrong with you. There isn't a way to explain it to others.. 'coz they'll surely not understand what you're currently going through.

Then, you'll start wanting to be alone. You will seclude yourself from the crowd, go into various places, try out different things.. but still, the unexplained hollow feeling in your chest does not ebb at all.
It only grows by each passing second that you fake the circumstances and don't let the tears shed. You then try to talk to people to see if they can help; yet, you realize that they have stopped being comforting and accommodating.. They don't listen anymore, as opposed to what you expect them to do.

Because of the disappointment, you go back to seclusion again for you know that at least when you’re alone, no one will constantly ask you what is wrong and there isn’t anyone who won’t take ‘I don’t know’ for an answer.

You'll realize afterwards that you feel the way you do JUST BECAUSE. And you hope the this feeling will pass soon. You will be able to be yourself again, but until then all you can do is wait.

Did you also experience having this kind of feeling?
I hope I'm not the only one.

No comments:

Post a Comment